Mig Welder – 1 Phase 5December 8, 2015
Mig Welder – 1 Phase 7December 8, 2015
- Six taps provide wider welding range of 30-175 amps with superior performance throughout it’s range.
- Millermatic Dual Voltage Input (DVI) allows you to connect to 115V or 230V power receptacles without any tools.
- Angled, dual-gear driven, cast aluminum drive system features no-tool, quick-change reversible drive tolls and easy to set scaled tension knob.
- Patent-pending EZ-Change Low Cylinder Rack allows operators to easily roll cylinders on and off rack without lifting.
- Add the Spoolmatic 3035 spool gun for aluminum welding with optional Spoolmate Gas Valve Kit.
- Thermal overload protection shuts the unit down and sctivates Over Temperature Light if airflow is blocked or duty cycle is exceeded.
- Active Arc stabilizer, a patented Miller feature, provides excellent starts that have been proven in head to head competition.
- Millermatic 211 – 115 or 230V
- Millermatic 212 – 208 or 230V
- Millermatic 252 – 208 or 230V